Monday, July 17, 2023

Introduction to the Research Section

 

Introduction to the Research Section

The placement of dreams on this web site is purely for background, a point of reference as to the depth of my passion, endurance, and the duration of my active quest. As far back in my youth as I can recall, I have longed to know 1) who I really am, 2) where I really come from, and 3) where I'm really going.

One day before my mother passed on, in 1995, she told me something that had happened a long time ago, when I was a kid. This was after I and the family had returned to Ohio from Chicago, just before she became ill and died She said, in essance, "when you were a little boy I use to read the Bible to you. One day I asked you why you always asked me to only read you the book of Genesis and Revelations."

She told me my reply was, "because I want to know where I came from and where I'm going."

Out of the mouth of babes, one might say. Or, out of the mouth of a boy who knew he was here for a specific purpose.

Further proof of this is had from Christeen N.M., a life-long friend. Once she went (1998) to see Dorthy Friend (see my notes on Dorthy and my short session with her in 2003) she had 6 pictures of men in her life, wanting to know which one of them she was going to marry. She waited until mine was the last one and then she handed it to Dorthy.

According to Chris, the second Dorthy took my picture she began to shake (not my description, but that of Chris'). She told Chris, from what I recall Chris telling me, "You could marry this one, but he's been chosen for a mission and will be extremely busy."

Chris told me that she began to cry when Dorthy told her this. I asked her why she would cry, that I believe that I am here on a mission. She said that she was crying because my own words as a young boy came back to her in a flash. She said that when we were little kids that I repeatedly told her that I was here on a mission.

One other side note, when I first met Dorthy Friend it was 1989. I had hurt my back about a month or less before that and Dorthy immediately picked up on it. She told me that I had just experienced a major change in my life and that I was going to be very busy reading and learning. She said that once I got use to the new lifestyle (sitting behind a computer in an office) that I'd do good. She was right.

There are so many things written, thought within, and expressed that need to be placed on this web site that it will take a year to do it. The task in analyzing all of this will take even longer. It's taken me a life time of information collection and analysis to come up with what I have thus far, but I sense there is even further to go. Please send comments on these things with refrences to file name. This way I can attach discussions to them in a proper and concise manner.

Thank you for caring enough to read thie rantings of a mad man.



Research Index
Beast Management
Paranormal
UFO Inded
Menu


Copyright(c)2005
Allan B. Colombo
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interseting Encounter at kecksburg UFO Festival with Young Man

 I was a speaker at this years Kecksburg Pa. UFO Festival  speaking on how EMI and RFI interact and can create Paranormal Activity. When a y...